If you are looking for professional makeup brushes and find that prices are ridiculously high, it is paying to look around you and see what else there. Most brand assemblies will cost an arm and leg; I’m talking about £ 100.
If you are ready to choose a brandless set, you can find quality brushes at a highly reduced cost. Let me explain why and you can do it in the following summary
Without breaking the best price names, all make-up artists can not afford to pay high costs on professional makeup brushes. Maybe you are an artist who starts just; Maybe you are a student or just a conscious beauty girl who has a small income with a small budget for beauty products each month. Good news for all women and men, there are good brushes to find at prices lower than you expect.
When you build a collection of makeup brushes, the first thing to do is click on the best sets of professional brush. “OOH! They must be the best because they are this brand” and “they must be good because they are so high price”. Then they will discover cheaper brushes and think “ooh they must be of poor quality because they are so cheap and they have no known name on them.” Not always the case.
There are about six main types of brushes on the market; All types are listed below.
1. Squirrel hair – Squirrel hair brushes are the most expensive hair for animals, they are very soft and expensive. Squirrel brush kits have a luxurious appearance and feel for them.
2. Goat hair – Makeup sets of goat hair are mainly used on the market by professionals because they are very good at the holding of all types of makeup powder.
3. Pony hair – Pony brush sets are very versatile, this type of hair is soft but has a good thickness they contain all types of powder in place and are very good for the spread of makeup on the skin uniformly.
4. Camel hair – This is a mix of animal hair such as goat and pony or goat and squirrel. These are perfect for the spread of makeup because the animal hair mix add to different qualities.
5. Natural / synthetic mixing – The sets of natural and synthetic mixed brushes are good because the fiber mixture increases the rigidity and manipulation of liquid makeup
6. Synthetic – Sets of synthetic makeup brushes are artificial artificial fibers that do not absorb as much as natural brushes. As they do not absorb as well as the animal, they are not as good for makeup, but are really good for the foundation. They are good for applying foundations and other liquid makeup to the skin.
Thinking when you buy makeup brush kits: the things you need to think are not the first price you receive, but what price you want to spend. Think about the type of brushes you want to buy, which the brushes will be used. Then you can decide on the number of brushes you need to buy.