Advantages and Disadvantages of Direct Marketing – Tops and Low Direct Marketing
Direct marketing remains a powerful multimedia channel. Yet, in today’s multimedia environment, the value of direct marketing must be challenged. The best way to reduce the truth of this feeling is to look at the advantages and disadvantages of direct marketing against digital marketing.
Advantages of direct marketing
• Remains an efficient and popular multimedia channel. In a survey of marketing specialists, 57% reported that print media such as white papers and research reports are effective. In addition to its efficiency, it is also still popular. For example, 61% of marketers use white papers.
• A work media channel that educates, brands and more. B2B marketing bread and butter consists in educating potential buyers on complex products and solutions. You have research reports, brochures and data sheets, to name a few. Direct Marketing also offers a serious cradle solution that includes brand strategy, lead generation and customer maintenance.
• Customized content to the target audience. Marketing content is in various forms to meet the needs of the prospects in a phase phase phase. So, B2B marketers can easily adapt their information to a specific audience. Why is it important? It is essential because it ensures that you provide relevant, useful and timely information that your perspectives want and need.
Disadvantages of direct marketing
• Explosive social media growth will overwrite direct marketing. Trends clearly show the growth of online and mobile media consumption. Meanwhile, the growth of direct marketing does not show any growth. We may have reached a point of inflection, with digital media being the preferred way to hire outlook.
• Decision makers do not have time to read. Today’s marketing makes reading optional. Media rich tools such as blogs, micro-blogs, slides, Vimeo, your tube, photos (Pinterest) and infographics, offer marketing messages quickly and easily, while entertaining you.
• Real-time marketing can not be beaten. Social media growth depends on its instant messaging and responsiveness. You can post a tweet or post social media and need to reach your target audience in seconds. Customer engagement with social media is unparalleled.
Go with tried and true or coming?
In Nuthell, direct marketing clearly remains a Stalwart. It’s effective. It’s effective. And it is always very consumable in the B2B space.
On the rocking side, digital marketing growth shows impressive growth. It hangs fast. Given this background, rather than throwing your eggs in a basket, you can benefit from the direct and digital direct combination.
The combining helps smooth the tops and bottoms of both for maximum efficiency. The synergies of these two offers more than one or the other way can deliver alone.